Lime paints and coatings
Lime Paints and Coatings: A BioLime technology
Vibrant, beautiful, and easy to use.
BioLime resurrects proven historical building materials into modern construction. It can be used on new builds and historic preservation.
BioLime coatings are a range of interior and exterior stucco, plaster and paint products which are made of a proprietary blend of calcined limestone and natural ingredients.
Lime Paints and Coatings: Advantages
- Lime Paint Coatings protect from water damage and wind erosion while allowing underlying materials to "breathe" naturally.
- The product will not leach or run, and only abrasion will remove it. The addition of Lime Paint Coatings protect structures against deterioration and pocking.
- Environmentally friendly: lime is carbon negative, absorbing carbon dioxide
- BioLime is based on traditional formulas that date back centuries.
- BioLime is proudly sourced, mined, and manufactured in America
Using BioLimes coatings and paints with compressed soil block technology creates an innovative and environmentally friendly approach to construction.
Using Lime Coatings with Compressed Soil Block (CSB)
For specific examples of construction elements using CSB and Lime Paints and Coatings visit our page here.